We know how important immediate access to care is, especially when juggling work and family. While some medical conditions are better addressed in person, other issues such as treatment for colds, the flu, allergies, fevers, sinus infections, pinkeye and more can be handled quickly and effectively online.
Know your options! Eligible Fund participants have access to LiveHealth Online which provides:
- Immediate 24/7 access to doctors through your smartphone, tablet or computer without appointments or long wait times.
- Secure and private video chats with board-certified doctors
- Free services to eligible participants: no co-pay, no deductible, no bill (Note: mental health services can also be accessed on LiveHealth Online but are not free and are subject to Plan deductibles)
What is Live Health online and how do I use it?
With LiveHealth Online, you can see a board-certified doctor in minutes. Just use your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam. It’s so convenient, almost 90% of people who’ve used it feel they saved two hours or more and would use it again in the future. To start using LiveHealth Online, all you need to do is sign up at www.livehealthonline.com or download the mobile app. For assistance downloading the app, call 1-888-548-3432.
Sign up for free and get:
- 24/7 access to doctors. They can assess your condition, provide treatment options and even send a prescription to the pharmacy of your choice, if needed. It’s a great way to get care when your doctor isn’t available.
- Convenience. There are no appointments or long waits. In fact, most people are connected to a doctor in 10 minutes or less.
To take advantage of this cost-free benefit, don’t wait until you are sick, sign up today at www.livehealthonline.com and follow these instructions to get started. Also, you can call the Fund Office toll free at 1-800-227-4744 or local at 860-728-1100 for assistance.